Thursday, August 22, 2013

Meditation and Prayer 8/2/13

We should know no Duality. We should be fearless to do as Will in the Spirit of Love, the Name of Love, the Act and Deed of Love which is the Vanquisher of all Evil. Just as "no one makes an enemy of Water," all pain, struggle, hate, and evil is nullified by the very presence of surrendering, sweet, feminine, expanding, Universal Love. Doing as we please in the child-like Present-ness and Faith, does not imply or encourage selfish unchecked indulgence in all manner of whims, dark desires, greed, tantrums, whims, and arrogance as the Cold Elite do....I ask to be Courageous, not a Sadist. I ask to BE Life, not to steal it. I ask to be granted Divine Favor after my heart has been proven Worthy, not to "take advantage." I ask to be a Wise and Loving Leader to my Egbe in Orun, my comrades in Heaven, as well as the thirsty hearts on Earth-- yet I ask, my legacy left glowing for my progeny's inheritance, that when I arrive in Heaven, I will be Humble and warmly welcomed into the arms of my Mother, at the feet of Olodumare, the orisha, and touch the hem of the garments of the Christ Man-and-Woman Yashua/Jesus and Magdalene. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License Orgasm Lifestyle: The Official Oshun Lifestyle Blog by Gloria Hatten (elsewhere credited as Gloria Steele) as EgbeBunmi Ifasope is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.theoshunlife.com.