Friday, August 22, 2014

Oshun Teaches: The Beauty, Privilege and Honor of Being A Wife

I deserve his adornments and he deserves mine. He is devoted and true, protective and supportive, not because I am to him, but because he WANTS to be. Love truly, not out of obligation or necessity.

"I am my Beloved's and His desire is for me" Song of Solomon/Song of Songs 7:10

"He who finds a Wife finds a Good Thing and obtains Favor from the Lord" Proverbs 18:22

Because I have earned my position as a wife according to Divine Principles, displaying Supreme Trust and Love, I have earned the exclusivity of his adoration and faithfulness. I do not have to receive validation from hundreds of other men seeing my treasures: they are for him and him only that has earned it, likewise, by stepping up and doing his rightful duty towards me as a husband. I don't need the world to know the beautiful curves of my fertile landscapes or to feel and behold the softness of my unblemished skin: these delicacies are for him to dream and appreciate above all others-- for HE submits to ME as much as I submit to him, and that's what real reciprocal Love in Divine Marriage is about: mutual respect and faithfulness.

I Peter 3: 1 Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives, 2 when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by reverence. 3 Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.

For those too profane, read it three times for understanding This is not only the Biblical way, it is the Oshun way, as the true Divine Wife must be. They often get Oshun "twisted" and slander Her as promiscuous but Her charms are for Her Divine King. Read the Odu AND the Scripture, gain the WHOLE truth from ALL sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License Orgasm Lifestyle: The Official Oshun Lifestyle Blog by Gloria Hatten (elsewhere credited as Gloria Steele) as EgbeBunmi Ifasope is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.theoshunlife.com.